August 12, 2008

From Rense.Com
American Lies & American Delusions
By Karl Schwarz 8-12-8


I had a hard time not destroying my TV early today. That was because I saw the ultra asinine George W Bush saying something so preposterous, so inhumane, so in character with this piece-of-shit we have as President of the United States, I had to fight myself back.

I had to remind myself that strangling my TV was not strangling this cretinous bastard. And that is what George W Bush is.

This is what this shallow scumbag had to say in a photo op, after the US, Israel and Georgia attacked Russia as part of this bullshit Bush Strategic Plan and got their asses kicked black and blue:

"Russia has invaded a sovereign neighbouring state and threatens a democratic government elected by its people," said Mr Bush.
"Such an action is unacceptable in the 21st century."

I agree with Jeff Rense: "The vile, inhuman, unimaginably OUTRAGEOUS hypocrisy of this little, drunken piece of shit's speechwriters leaves one staggering for words. The Rapist of Iraq, the Assassin of Afghanistan has spoken the most astonishing, stupendously hideous laughable filth of the new century and perhaps the last.' read