December 27, 2008

THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE CONNECTION
By Howard Freeman (*)
*I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.*

INTRODUCTION

When I beat the Internal Revenue Service, I used Supreme Court (SC) decisions. If I had tried to use these in Court, I would have been convicted.

I was involved with a patriot group and I studied Supreme Court cases. I concluded that the Supreme Court had declared that I was not a person required to file an income tax -- that that tax was an excise tax on privileges granted by government. So I quit filing and paying income taxes and it was not long before they came down on me with a heavy hand. They issued a notice of deficiency, which had such a fantastic sum on it that the biggest temptation was to go in with their letter and say "Where in the world did you ever get that figure?" They claimed I owed them some $60,000. But even if I had been paying taxes, I never had that much money, so how could I have owed them that much? read